- New enhancements to Discovery include enhanced earned media monitoring and expanded Nielsen data
- Enhancements to Attribute include enhanced enterprise management and user-centric workflows
- Our December 16 webinar will walk you through these updates
We know the pandemic has escalated a shift in ad dollars away from broadcast to digital, as advertisers seek to tie their campaigns directly to consumer activity. To compete in this new media landscape, you need better tools that can give your clients advanced analytics and prove their campaigns are working just as well — and even better — than digital.
To help you on this journey, we’ve recently launched a new slate of enhancements to two of our leading products, Discovery and Attribute, which are immediately available to new and existing customers.
If you’re a broadcaster, Discovery gives you the ability to instantly search, analyze and share information with AI-powered multimedia search and analysis capabilities. It’s helped broadcasters such as Beasley Media Group to close more than $400,000 worth of business this year by demonstrating the value of their advertising in quantifiable ways. New enhancements to Discovery include:
- Earned media monitoring via a new “watchlist mode” that programmatically identifies and differentiates scheduled campaign spots from sponsorships and in-content mentions. This enables broadcasters to easily track and take credit for the added value they deliver in campaigns.
- Expanded Nielsen data, enabling subscribing stations to use the most current monthly currency and the ability to select which currency/books to quantify campaign performance against.
- New reporting customization that allows for campaign results to be distinctively classified and summarized based on campaign components (earned media, paid vs. bonus, etc.). These custom labels are now applied to updated analytics charts and graphs for improved insights.
- Updated and improved AI models that provide for increased accuracy and precision of key words and phrases, as well as expanded support for foreign languages.
Attribute is our leading AI-enabled broadcast attribution application, correlating broadcast-ad placements of all formats, including preproduced spots, organic mentions and live reads, with website interaction data in near real-time. New enhancements to Attribute include:
- Enhanced enterprise management and user-centric workflows, including seamless station switching, simplified advertiser and campaign set-up, and private labeled emails.
- Introduction of user permissioning, grouping and sharing, including the implementation of user management, sales team collaboration and access controls, as well as new peer-to-peer sharing functionalities.
- Traffic channel filtering, enabling users to measure web-traffic channels that are attributable to the broadcast campaign.
- Intelligent analytics, which include multidimensional charts and responsive data views, as well as improved analytics capabilities that makes information easier to digest and present.
- Improved administration configurability with complete representation of all users by role type and team grouping, as well as organization controls to establish time zone preference and enhanced flexibility to map data to power dashboards.
- Creative name mapping that enables administrators to easily view and understand how broadcast metadata applies to Attribute in order to reveal unique creative performance.
To learn more about these changes, sign up for our webinar Wednesday, December 16, 2020, at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST, where my colleague Paul Cramer as well as Steve Simmons, account executive with Beasley Media Group, will join me to walk you through these updates and how they apply to your business.
To get started with Discovery or Attribute, get in touch with one of our representatives.