Webinar: Connect With Global Audiences at Scale: Expand Your Reach With Multilingual Content
Attend this webinar on December 8 at 1:00 PM EST to learn why multilingual content needs to be part of your 2023 strategy, the importance of localization, personalization, and regionalization to your audience, and more.
Less than 5% of the global population counts English as its first language, according to the CIA’s World Factbook. Reaching the other 95% of the world does not come without its challenges, and creators that want to achieve growth need to consider making content in other languages.
AI-powered tools can help brands break into new markets to extend their reach and increase audience engagement and revenue. Gain insight into the future of connecting with global audiences at scale from leaders at Sounds Profitable and Veritone. You’ll find out:
- Why multilingual content needs to be part of your 2023 strategy
- The importance of localization, personalization, and regionalization to your audience
- New ways to incorporate AI voice technology into your marketing
Founder, Sounds Profitable
SVP & GM, Commerical Enterprise – Veritone