Veritone Executives Lead Sessions at Cognilytica’s Data For AI Virtual Conference
Several of the company’s executives spoke at Cognilytica’s Data For AI Week Virtual Conference Experience September 14-18.
The free online event featured three tracks –– industry applications, government and public sector sessions and technology deep dives –– along with a large library of on-demand content with live keynotes and webinar-style panel engagements, “ask-me-anything” style expert sessions and educational content.
“As one of the only FedRAMP authorized AI companies able to service U.S. Federal government agencies, we’re excited for the Veritone team to be part of our first Data for AI Conference,” said Kathleen Walch, Managing Partner and Principal Analyst at Cognilytica. “Joined by other industry leaders, Veritone will share pragmatic considerations and applications of AI that drive business transformation and real value.”
Veritone participated in the following topics throughout the week, you can watch the recordings by clicking on the title.
- Building Trust in Your AI : Gus Walker, Senior Director of Product Management at Veritone, will outline the pitfalls of opaque AI models and how to evaluate, compare and monitor performance and behavior across AI models for better AI model trust and explainability.
- MLOps Done Right: Best Practices to Deploy, Integrate, Scale, Monitor and Comply : Kfir Yeshayahu, SVP Product Management at Veritone, will discuss how to effectively manage and mitigate risk across all stages of an AI project –– including why a cross-vendor deployment approach helps to reduce risk and how to scale AI projects with business growth, among other topics. Guest speaker Dave Cook, Senior Director for AI/ML Professional Services and Lead AI/ML Scientist for Figure Eight Federal, will discuss a framework and best practices for foundational data infrastructure that can fuel MLOps and evolve AI initiatives into enterprise organizational capabilities.
- How to Cognitively Enrich Data in Legacy Systems : Ryan Bazler, VP of Marketing at Veritone, will lead an exploration into how to leverage an expansive ecosystem of hundreds of ready-to-deploy AI models to extract business value from content –– and how to do so at scale, in near real-time, without the need for AI expertise. Guest speakers featured in this session include Damon Brady, Senior Director, Product Development and Programs, BAE Systems – Advanced Geospatial Solutions of BAE Systems, and Dave Cook, Senior Director for AI/ML Professional Services and the Lead AI/ML Scientist at Figure Eight Federal, who will both share their experiences using AI to transform their content-rich processes for improved productivity, efficiency and insight.
- How AI is Helping Public Safety Agencies Demonstrate Greater Transparency : Moderated by Jon Gacek, Head of Government, Legal and Compliance at Veritone, this session will feature Chief David Jantas, the retired chief of Pemberton Township Police Department (New Jersey), sharing his experiences and best practices on how law enforcement agencies are leveraging AI-driven technology to not only help save costs and resources, but provide greater transparency to the public.
- Using Predictive AI to Optimize the Grid : Sean McEvoy, SVP of Business Development at Veritone, will discuss how Veritone optimizes the grid with predictive AI to make clean energy production more predictable, reliable and cost-effective. The session will also feature a customer case study, outlining one utility’s intelligent energy simulations showing drastic improvements in grid resiliency, optimization and security.
- How AI Transforms Contact Centers in the Age of COVID In a separate session, McEvoy will also outline how AI applied to calls, emails and social streams can automate and accelerate contact center processes, allowing contact centers to overcome new challenges posed amid the global pandemic.
To view the event’s full agenda, please visit: www.dataaiconf.com.