Major enhancements to Veritone Discovery and Attribute further expand advanced media search functionalities, advertising performance reporting and visualization, arming broadcasters with new tools to help drive revenue
COSTA MESA, CALIF. –– December 2, 2020 –– Veritone, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERI), the creator of the world’s first operating system for artificial intelligence, aiWARE™, today announced significant enhancements to its campaign analytics and attribution applications, Veritone Discovery and Veritone Attribute, benefiting both existing and new broadcast customers. The aiWARE applications currently power nearly 1,500 stations globally with seamless metadata automation, content tracking and enterprise-level advertising attribution, enabling advanced media search, enhanced workflows and advanced campaign measurement.
“We are excited to share our latest additions to our key AI-powered applications with our existing customer base as well as new customers and partners,” said Ryan Steelberg, President of Veritone. “Our already comprehensive campaign search and analytics applications keep evolving as we work closely with our customers to continuously identify opportunities to help automate their processes. Further, we’re improving the interface to make it easier and more intuitive to deliver actionable intelligence that helps drive ad revenue and advertiser satisfaction.”
Veritone Discovery, an AI-powered campaign search and analysis application, is designed to provide in-depth visibility into content performance, including advertisements. Veritone has recently updated the tool to include several new enhancements, including:
- Earned Media Monitoring via a new “watchlist mode” that programmatically identifies and differentiates scheduled campaign spots from sponsorships and in-content mentions. This enables broadcasters to easily track and take credit for the added value they deliver in campaigns.
- Expanded Nielsen Data enabling subscribing stations to use the most current monthly currency and the ability to select which currency/books to quantify campaign performance against.
- New Reporting Customization that allows for campaign results to be distinctively classified and summarized based on campaign components (earned media, paid v. bonus, etc.). These custom labels are now applied to updated analytics charts and graphs for improved insights.
- Updated and Improved AI Models that provide for increased accuracy and precision of key words and phrases, as well as expanded support for foreign languages.
“Over the past three years, using Discovery has proven to be a game changer for our radio business,” said Paul Blake, vice president and director of sales at Beasley Media Group Philadelphia. “We originally selected Veritone for its innovation, agility and collaboration. The team is incessantly dedicated to evolving their applications to benefit all of our customers, which is incredibly valuable.”
Veritone Attribute, a leading AI-enabled broadcast attribution application, correlates broadcast advertising placements of all formats –– including pre-produced spots, organic mentions and live reads –– with website interaction data in near real-time. New enhancements to the solution include:
- Enhanced enterprise management and user-centric workflows including seamless station switching, simplified advertiser and campaign set-up, and white-labeled emails.
- Introduction of User Permissioning, Grouping and Sharing, including the implementation of user management, sales team collaboration and access controls, as well as new peer-to-peer sharing functionalities.
- Traffic Channel Filtering, enabling users to measure web-traffic channels that are attributable to the broadcast campaign.
- Intelligent analytics, which include multi-dimensional charts and responsive data views, as well as improved analytics capabilities that makes information easier to digest and present.
- Improved Administration configurability with complete representation of all users by role type and team grouping, as well as organization controls to establish time zone preference and enhanced flexibility to map data to power dashboards.
- Creative Name mapping enables Administrators to easily view and understand how its broadcast metadata applies to Attribute in order to reveal unique creative performance.
For more information on Veritone Discovery, please visit: https://www.veritone.com/applications/essentials. To learn more about Veritone Attribute, please visit: https://www.veritone.com/applications/attribute.
Veritone (NASDAQ: VERI) is a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions. The company’s proprietary operating system, aiWARE™, powers a diverse set of AI applications and intelligent process automation solutions that are transforming both commercial and government organizations. aiWARE orchestrates an expanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio, video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. The company’s AI developer tools enable its customers and partners to easily develop and deploy custom applications that leverage the power of AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and unlock untapped opportunities. Veritone is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, and has offices in Denver, London, New York and San Diego. To learn more, visit Veritone.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release contains forward-looking statements, including without limitation statements regarding the enhancements to the company’s Veritone Discovery and Veritone Attribute applications and the expected benefits to its customers. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, words such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “could,” “estimate” or “continue” or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology are intended to identify forward-looking statements. In addition, any statements that refer to expectations, projections or other characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. Assumptions relating to the foregoing involve judgments and risks with respect to various matters which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond the control of Veritone. Certain of such judgments and risks are discussed in Veritone’s SEC filings. Although Veritone believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements are reasonable, any of the assumptions could prove inaccurate and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the results contemplated in forward-looking statements will be realized. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking information included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by Veritone or any other person that their objectives or plans will be achieved. Veritone undertakes no obligation to revise the forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.