The Future of Storytelling: Creating Immersive Experiences with ’s Orb System Founded by Krista Kim
Could the metaverse be the solution to the mental health crisis? Krista Kim, the Founder and Chief Creative Officer at , believes it to be. She joins us in conversation today to discuss ’s Orb System and its aim to “create Zen for the digital age” and enhance the metaverse experience for communities.
Additionally, Krista believes that creators carry the responsibility to create spaces in the metaverse that elevate human consciousness and she emphasizes the importance of mental health as AI infiltrates our lives and creations. We discuss the future of Web3 and the positioning of the metaverse in relation to generative AI and ChatGPT and the expansion of art into AI and 3D spatialized experiences. Krista explains how the Orb System acts as a tool for storytelling in the metaverse and shares her views on how best to future-proof the metaverse itself.
Tune in to hear Krista’s thoughts on doing the metaverse the right way, with a focus on health and wellness to enhance (not replace!) the real-life experience.
Veritone disclaims any responsibility for any statement of participants in the podcast. The views expressed in this podcast are those of the interviewee and do not necessarily reflect the views of Veritone or its directors, officers, or employees.
Key Points From This Episode:
- The responsibility of creators to create spaces in the metaverse that elevate human consciousness.
- The positioning of the metaverse in relation to generative AI and ChatGPT.
- Web3 as the future of retail, commerce, education, and human interaction.
- AI’s ability to enhance human creativity.
- The importance of mental health as artificial intelligence infiltrates our lives and creations.
- What ’s Orb System is and how it aims to enhance the metaverse experience for communities.
- How the Orb System is used as a tool for storytelling in the metaverse.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, review, and share the Adventures in AI Podcast. Be sure to catch up on previous episodes, too!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Krista Kim
- Krista Kim on LinkedIn
- Krista Kim on Instagram
- Krista Kim on Twitter
- Mars House
- World of Women
- Boss Beauties
- Women Rise
- Adventures in AI Podcast
Founder & Chief Creative Officer,