Do You Trust This Computer?Today, a new generation of self-learning computers is reshaping every aspect of our lives. Will AI usher in an age of unprecedented potential, or prove to be our final invention? In this episode, we talk with Chris Paine, Director and Producer of the documentary “Do You Trust This Computer”
We will cover:
- Where tech companies and AI have changed how we perceive and manage our privacy.
- How AI and robots are changing our lives in many industries and around the house.
- The application of AI in medical operations and diagnosis.
- How AI-warfare and autonomous weapons change the battlefield, how it may need international acts like the nuclear treaties of the past to manage the proliferation of AI-enabled weaponry.
- Where jobs will be eliminated, improved, and what new AI-related jobs students can prepare for.
American Film Director and Producer