Veritone aiWARE Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Veritone, Inc. (“Veritone”) aiWARE Ambassador Program (the “Program”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, you (“Participant”) agree to these terms and conditions.
- Building Flows. Participant is eligible to receive a bounty for developing an Automate Studio flow that (i) has been claimed by Participant from Veritone’s Flow Wish List at https://docs.veritone.com/#/automate-studio/flow-bounties/README, (ii) meets the applicable flow specifications published by Veritone, (iii) is submitted to Veritone for review within 30 days following the date first claimed by Participant, and (iv) is approved by Veritone and published in Automate Studio. The amount of the bounty applicable to a flow shall be as specified in the Flow Wish List, as may be updated by Veritone from time to time. If Participant does not submit a claimed flow within such 30-day period, the flow may be claimed by another participant in the Program, and Participant will not be entitled to a bounty for such flow. Veritone will determine, in its reasonable sole discretion, whether Participant has earned the applicable bounty for a claimed flow based on Veritone’s review and verification that the flow meets the applicable specifications and has been submitted in accordance with all other Program requirements. Veritone’s determination will be final and binding on Participant. Subject to payment of the applicable bounty to Participant, Participant grants to Veritone a worldwide, fully paid-up, perpetual license and right to use, copy, modify, publish, distribute, display, and integrate with aiWARE and/or Automate Studio (and any associated software), any flow submitted by Participant and approved by Veritone under the Program, and grants to Veritone the right to sublicense such rights to such flow to users of aiWARE, Automate Studio and/or other Veritone products or services. Veritone reserves the right to maintain any such flow in the aiWARE and/or Automate Studio libraries or to remove it from such libraries at any time in Veritone’s sole discretion.
- Referrals via Flow. Participant is eligible to receive a referral fee in the amount published by Veritone at https://docs.veritone.com/#/automate-studio/flow-bounties/README, as may be updated from time to time, for each individual who, within one (1) year following the date that Participant’s approved flow is published in Automate Studio: (i) creates a new Veritone Developer account via the unique referral link accessible from Participant’s approved flow published in Automate Studio (and does not have, or has not within the past 90 days had, another Veritone Developer account), and (ii) becomes an Active Developer (as defined herein) (each, a “Qualified Referral”), subject to the limitation set forth in Section 3(b) below. An “Active Developer” means an individual who maintains such new Veritone Developer account and uses it to create or consume at least one engine, flow or application in aiWARE. Veritone will implement tracking technology as it reasonably deems appropriate in order to track referrals originating from Participant’s flow. Participant acknowledges that there are inherent limitations in online tracking technology and that an individual who may have accessed Participant’s flow but who ultimately creates a new Veritone Developer account through a different referral link or web page cannot be reliably tracked and will not be considered a Qualified Referral. Veritone will determine, in its reasonable sole discretion, whether an individual qualifies as an Active Developer and whether Participant has earned a referral fee for a Qualified Referral, and such determination shall be final and binding on Participant.
- The bounty earned for a flow will be payable within 30 days following the end of calendar month in which the flow is approved in writing by Veritone. Referral fees earned for Qualified Referrals will be payable on a quarterly basis within 30 days following the end of each calendar quarter for any Qualified Referrals that occur during such calendar quarter.
- The aggregate amount of referral fees payable to Participant under the Program will be capped at $2,000 (USD) per year, regardless of the actual number of Qualified Referrals that occur during any year.
- Payment of earned bounties and referral fees is conditioned upon Participant providing full contact information, banking information, a completed and signed IRS Form W-9 or Form W-8BEN (as applicable to the Participant) and all other information and documentation reasonably requested by Veritone for payment remittance, accounting and/or tax purposes. If Participant fails to provide all requested information and documentation, Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited all payments due to Participant under the Program.
- aiWARE Developer Account. Participant’s access to and use of the aiWARE operating system and Automate Studio through Participant’s Developer Account in conjunction with the Program will be governed by the Veritone aiWARE Developer Account Terms and Conditions available at veritone.com/#/developer/terms-and-conditions.
- Resale. Any resale or distribution of Veritone’s products and/or services by Participant shall be governed by a separate resale, distribution or other appropriate agreement executed by Participant and Veritone.
- Changes; Disclaimer. Veritone reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program in whole or in part at any time without notice. Except as expressly provided herein, Veritone assumes no responsibility or liability to any Participant whatsoever in connection with the Program. The Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.