Regardless of party affiliation, political incumbents, challengers, and advocacy groups have turned to new media not only to reach new audience demographics but also to amplify their messaging on a more frequent basis. The historical dominance of the big four national broadcast networks has now splintered into thousands of blogs, video sites, and social channels with around-the-clock coverage of candidates and issues never too far from the camera lens or the radio dial.
The Veritone™ Platform helps political clients unlock and underscore the value of media exposure by adding new artificial intelligence capabilities. Powering this platform is an innovative AI-based media processing technology including transcription, object identification and face detection. Veritone enables candidates, consultants, and political action committees to get a complete picture of the media landscape with real-time trending analysis.
Many clients quickly realize that Veritone also enables entirely new opposition research tools and tactics, tracking of key policy issues or legislation, and public discourse on political subjects in the U.S. and abroad.
With Veritone, political organizations and candidates are able to:
- Search broadcast media sources (TV, Radio, YouTube, Podcasts) and offline media (stump speeches, tracker videos) for mentions of candidates, issues, and trending topics
- Tailor their message to individual donors by sharing content that motivates them
- Construct campaign narratives using intelligence derived from our platform
- Provide team members with real-time audio and video on topics that matter to the voters they are courting.
- Amplify or adjust messaging by listening to social chatter to identify sentimentEngage digital audiences by pushing key clips to social media channels
- Easily fact-check candidates or opponents by searching across categories
Kristy McKnight is the general manager for Veritone Politics. She is a passionate product strategy executive who merges vision, tactics and resources, while remaining singularly focused on delighting customers.