Major sports organizations and professional teams leverage their exposure across a wide variety of media channels to maximize their audience reach, fan affinity, and ultimately sponsorship revenue.
The Veritone™ Platform helps clients to unlock and underscore the value of media exposure by adding new artificial intelligence capabilities. Powering this platform is an innovative AI-based media processing technology including automated logo recognition, transcription and face detection. It allows teams, athletes, and leagues to better understand and communicate the holistic value of their sponsorship packages.
Traditionally, sponsor campaign recap summaries are delayed weeks, if not months, long after a campaign can be adjusted for more enhanced targeting and reach. As Veritone’s technology processes broadcasts in near real-time, teams have access to sponsorship delivery and efficacy analytics within minutes. With this, sports organizations can have fast and educated conversations with their partners to maximize campaign yield.
With Veritone, sports organizations and industry clients are able to:
- Affirm sponsorship value with near real-time analytics and post-event reporting
- Uncover potential new sponsors and monitor the competition by searching the expansive Veritone public media index
- Pinpoint and share organic sponsor mentions by comprehensively indexing broadcast media
- Amplify or adjust messaging by listening to social chatter to identify sentiment
- Engage digital audiences by pushing key clips to social media for further sharing
- Extend the life of campaigns and reuse valuable content that resonates by sharing key clips and mentions
Ryan Steelberg is president of Veritone and Veritone One. Considered one of the foremost experts in digital and online advertising, he has 20 years of executive management experience in technology, marketing, business development and sales. He also leads Veritone Media, the only comprehensive, technology solution enabling industry professionals with the real-time intelligence and impactful applications essential to remain competitive now and in the future.