Law enforcement agencies across the nation have recently experienced an increase in violence and community protests. Many of these events were not only captured by the news media and citizens’ phones, but also via surveillance cameras, police body-worn cameras, and car-dash cameras. As a result, police agencies are reporting a surge in public records requests.
Join PRI Management and Veritone for a live product demonstration and discussion about Veritone’s AI-powered redaction software helping public safety agencies to decrease their response time to public records requests while saving valuable resources.
In this webinar, you’ll see how Veritone Redact:
- Automates and accelerates evidence redaction workflows
- Automatically detects heads, license plates, mobile data terminals, and sensitive imagery in audio-video evidence
- Transcribes audio to keyword search PII
- Captures and maintains full chain of custody requirements
- Securely hosts evidence within a CJIS compliant cloud environment.